Mind control is tough for common man and is best exercised by Yogis and Saints.
We can say,
Mind is a
Mind is a Monkey
Mind is a Horse
By controlling the mind i mean defining a thought process for one’s own mind and controlling it.
Classification of mind by different thought processes:
- Positive – 100 % Trust – 0 % Suspicion – Ignorant n blissful ( Most common )
- Positive – 99 % Trust – 1 % Suspicion with good judgment ( Most common )
- Positive and Negative – Two track, Multi track -50 % Trust - 50 % Suspicion
( Business class )
- Negative - 0 % Trust - 100 % Suspicion – Painful ( Business class )
Training one’s mind to think in a defined thought process is not so easy. It needs practice and effort.
We can also classify mind as,
1) Mind with Conscience ( Grown up or Matured )
a) Mind with Control pulse
b) Mind without Control pulse
2) Mind without Conscience ( From Birth – May be till the age 30)
Control pulse may be 1 thought pulse per second.
Conscience and Control pulse will be developed when a thought or word or deed which is contradicting to Belief system or personality or character goes into the Sub conscious mind.
Classification of thought frequencies:
Alfa- 16 Thoughts per second ( High alert )
Beta- 12 Thoughts per second (Alert )
Gamma- 8 Thoughts per second (Sleep)
Delta- 4 Thoughts per second ( Deep Sleep )